Friday, December 14, 2012

Dic.17th-21st / Working with a map

Monday the 17th

Finding your way
http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/words/asking_the_way_vocabulary.htm 
Directions 

Students prepare a quiz - Finding your way
Map with starting point
Task: 1 student has to describe the way, rest of students have to follow. (London City)

Find pictures for the following expressions:

walk straight on
turn left
turn right
walk past
walk until you get to
on your right/on your left you will see
cross the street        

Dialouge 
http://www.eslgold.com/speaking/asking_directions.html 

1. Where am I in London ?    (London Bridge)
2. Where do I want to go ?   (Bank)
3. The map















4. Dialouge

A: Hi, I am a tourist and I looking for a bank.
B: Oh...let's see...there is one on Poultry and William Street on the other side of the river.
A: I see...hmmm do you know where we actually are right now ?
B: Yes, we are next to the London Bridge.
A: Ok..let me look on my map.
B: So we are here...you see ?
A: Great..but how can I get to the bank ?
B: ..........................................................
     ..........................................................
     ..........................................................




Tuesday the 18th

Check Test 2



Wednesday the 19th

Blog and Folder Check


Thursday the 20th

Grades

Friday the 21st

Grades

No comments:

Post a Comment